Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Song Challenge Day 6 - A Song That Reminds You Of Somewhere

For this topic, I'm going with a song that brings me back to my freshman year of high school. 1990-1991, riding the school bus to my high school a few towns over, about a 20-25 minute ride. We had a very cool bus driver who always played WAAF (Boston's best rock station http://www.waaf.com107.3, still running strong!). AC/DC had a new song out that year, Thunderstruck. One of the most recognizable opening sequences of a rock song you will hear.... Everyone on the bus would uuuuhhhhhh along to it (Not hum, but uuuuhhhh...). Just play the video and picture a bus of high school kids rocking out to this song.

This is one of those songs I never want to have the c.d. or have downloaded on my i-Pod. I only want to randomly hear it on the radio... that way it's that much more awesome and memorable to hear. When I do catch it on the radio (especially in the early morning), I know it's going to be a great day.



Rock on and enjoy my friends \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment