Monday, April 18, 2011

Song Challenge Day 4 - A Song That Makes Me Sad

Ok, I missed a few days.... damn! Well, I'm back now. Can't be perfect all the time ;)

A song that makes me sad... I can be listening to my i-Pod and if this song were to come on, it would definitely make me sad. She's Like The Wind by Patrick Swayze... Patrick was an amazing dancer, actor and human being. And he truly loved his wife Lisa with every fiber of his being. Girls wanted to be with him and guys wanted to be him. He depicted that perfect guy in Dirty Dancing - the bad boy that actually has a heart of gold. I fell in love when I first saw him in that movie... Frankly, I didn't know one girl that didn't fall in love with him.




I miss you so much, Patrick.... still can't bring myself to watch Dirty Dancing. Still too sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment