Monday, June 25, 2012

Song Challenges Days 27 & 28...... Stumped!


Ok, sadly I am stumped with the following two challenges... Now I understand why these are challenges!

A Song That You Wish You Could Play - I have never played an instrument aside from the recorder in grade school (I only ever mastered Mary Had a Little Lamb)... Really this should also specify what instrument you wish you could play! I guess if I HAD to choose, I was slightly interested in playing the violin since I loved the sound of it but never pursued it. I'm good at listening to music, not playing it!

So, here is my choice for this one - the epic Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. Ambitious, I know!



A Song That Makes You Feel Guilty -  Well frankly, I honestly can not think of anything that falls under this category. Officially stumped on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment