Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Song Challenge Day 2 - Least Favorite Song

Ok, so this category isn't as easy as I thought.... And certainly doesn't deserve my time explaining as my most favorite song would, but I mustn't skip a day of the challenge. At the proven risk of being hated, my pick for least favorite song is Tom Sawyer by Rush.... My second pick, if allowed, would be 99 Luftballoons (99 Red Balloons) by Nena. Irritating, annoying, makes me want to change the radio channel immediately. No matter the choice, too many songs are worthy of this.... Enough about this one though... Looking forward to tomorrow's topic much more. 


I understand they are legendary in the rock world, absolutely. But not only was I never crazy about them, but Ruby Cheeks (DJ on 93.3 KDKB in Phoenix) is OBSESSED with them and overplayed them constantly! Drove me nuts... So really, you can blame her for my hatred of all things Rush.


No need for a video of today's choice. I'd rather not torture myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment